Anti-pandemic Measures of VTC Tower----“LeaveHomeSafe” and “Vaccine Pass”
Candidates are required to comply with the measures below to gain access to VTC Tower:
(1) Scan the venue QR code using the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application (excluded for exempted person); and
(2) Comply with the requirements of the “Vaccine Pass” of VTC Tower by presenting Blue Code of “Vaccine Pass”* (candidates under the category of Amber Code of “Vaccine Pass” should present their Admission Form).
* Candidates under the category of Blue Code of “Vaccine Pass” who are medically unfit for vaccination should also present their negative Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) results undergone on the day of visiting VTC Tower; or negative Polymerase Chain Reaction-based nucleic acid test results undergone within 3 days before the day of visiting VTC Tower.
Otherwise, candidates will not be allowed to enter VTC Tower.
Candidates who take the examinations at other examination venues should comply with the requirements of the “Vaccine Pass” for individual examination venues. Candidates refusing to follow the measures of VTC Tower or individual examination venues will be considered as having violated the examination regulations and will be disqualified from the examination, and any fees paid will not be refundable or transferrable.
Prevention Measures of Examination
Candidates are also required to follow the supplementary guidelines below:
- Notice to Candidates for Prevention of COVID-19 (Not applicable for Estate Agents / Salespersons Qualifying Examinations)
- Notice to Candidates for Prevention of COVID-19 (Only applicable for Estate Agents / Salespersons Qualifying Examinations)
Examination Arrangements during Compulsory Testing / Quarantine / Isolation Period (Not applicable for Estate Agents / Salespersons Qualifying Examinations)
Candidates should NOT attend the examinations ANY TIME during the WHOLE compulsory testing period (i.e. the period between the issuance of the relevant compulsory testing notice and confirmation of negative test result of the last required compulsory test) / quarantine period / isolation period if they are required to undergo compulsory COVID-19 testing(s) or subject to Quarantine / Isolation Order in accordance to the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Cap. 599).
Candidates being one of the above categories should inform PEAK Exam Centre immediately and provide relevant information. For enquiries, please contact us at 2919-1467.
Epidemic prevention measures will be adjusted according to the latest changes in the epidemic situation. Candidates are required to visit our website before the examination for relevant timely updates.
22 Aug 2022