Applications are now open for Aug 2023 Intake!
Enjoy a Waiver of Application Fee * by Submitting your Application before the Application Deadline.
*Terms and conditions, please contact SHAPE for details.
Locally accredited by HKCAAVQ at QF Level 5 equivalent to the standing of local University degrees
This programme is recognised under the Qualifications Framework.
QF Level: 5
QR Registration Number: 12/000818/5
Validity Period: 1 July 2012 to 31 January 2024^
Registration No. [Non-Local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance]: 251732
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.
The BA (Hons) Business Administration is a top-up degree programme offered by Coventry University and operated by SHAPE. It carries the same academic status and rights as that offered to Coventry University's on-campus graduates.
Coventry University – A Record of Excellence
- The Guardian University Guide 2020
- The Guardian University Guide 2020
- Ranked 15th in Business, Management and Marketing Discipline
- Times Higher Education UK (TEF) metrics ranking 2017 – Gold winner
- 2nd for Teaching Excellence
- Coventry University has been named 'University of the Year for Student Experience' in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015, and 'Modern University of the Year' in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- In the quality assessments conducted by the UK Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA), it has consistently received judgments of confidence in the management of the standard of its awards and in the quality of the learning opportunities available to students.
- Coventry University is an evolving and innovative university with a growing reputation for excellence in education. It has been established for over 170 years.
- “Excellent” range in teaching quality assessments conducted by the UK QAA, it has consistently received judgments of confidence in the management of the standard of its awards and in the quality of the learning opportunities available to students.
Internationally Recognised Degree
The degree is awarded by Coventry University in United Kingdom, and is monitored by the UK Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA).
Student will be conferred the same award as on-campus students.
Fast Track - Final Year Honours Degree
The programme provides a direct entry to obtain a bachelor degree in 14 months on a part-time basis.
Academically Sound and Highly Practical
Lectures are taught by Coventry University lecturers and local field experts. Their varied exposures in their industries will provide you with up-to-date international and local real-life cases which allow you to gain rich practical insights.
Emphasis is put on both academic skills and work-related skills.
Comprehensive Student Support
Comprehensive induction session and English workshops are offered. You can access all IVE/HKDI libraries and e-library which provide a comprehensive collection of up-to-date business books and online learning resources, allowing you to take part in a learning anytime, anywhere.
Flexible Self-Study Hours
This programme adopts a sequential modular structure where you normally attend one to two lectures a week. This allows you as a working students, to arrange your self-study more flexibly; and hence, retain your career advancement and earning power even during the study.
Supply Chain & Operations Management
| International Finance || |
Contemporary Business Strategy *
Critical Issues in Globalisation *
| Project Management # || |
Services & Retail Marketing #
* # This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund. The mother course (BA (Hons) Business Administration) of this module is recognised under the Qualifications Framework (QF Level 5).
CEF Reimbursement Requirements:
* Students of reimbursement course of CEF are required to: (1) Successfully complete each module of the course, i.e. at least 35% in each component and module mark at least 40% in each module, (2) Meet at least 50% of overall passing mark, and (3) Meet at least 70% of the total contact hours for attendance to fulfill the CEF reimbursement requirement (CEF course code : 33Z128083).
# Students of reimbursement course of CEF are required to: (1) Meet at least 50% of overall passing mark, and (2) Meet at least 70% of the total contact hours for attendance to fulfill the CEF reimbursement requirement (CEF course code : 33Z129764).
Admission Requirements :
- Professional Diploma in Business Management (PDBM) from VTC plus at least three years' relevant work experience; or
- Higher Diploma in Business Administration from VTC; or
- A qualification equivalent to the above, i.e. a qualification pegged at the Hong Kong Qualifications Framework (QF) Level 4 or equivalent, covering the relevant subject areas*; and
All Candidates must be able to demonstrate competence in English Language equivalent to the followings:
- Holder of VTC Higher Diploma (HD) or Professional Diploma (PD) taught and assessed in English; or
- Applicants who are not from the approved VTC feeder programmes should have successfully completed a HD, Associate Degree or PD taught and assessed in English from a recognised institution in Hong Kong or equivalent, or alternatively they should have attained a minimum overall IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent.
*Subject to the final approval by Coventry University
^Starting from 1 February 2024, the title of learning programme and qualification are changed to "Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)"
Info Seminar for BA (Hons) Business Administration
Date 28 June 2023 (Wednesday)
Time 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm (HK Time)
12:00 nn - 13:00 pm (UK Time)
Delivery Mode Online mode
Enquiries Ms Carrie Kwan (2836 1852, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Language Cantonese (Part of the content will be delivered in English)
Click here to register for the Info Seminar