Home / Greater Bay Area Series Module 2: Greater Bay Area - Credit Laws and Financial Systems(Virtual Class through Zoom)
Greater Bay Area Series Module 2: Greater Bay Area - Credit Laws and Financial Systems(Virtual Class through Zoom)
To Be Advised
- The financial system and development, and the main financial regulatory authorities and regulations in Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao
- Overview of banks in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area
- Overview of the financial industry in Mainland
- Overview of the financial industry in Macau
- Overview of the financial industry in the Hong Kong
- The basic structure of civil and commercial laws in Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao
- Mainland, Hong Kong and Macao civil and commercial law structure
- Classification of Civil and Commercial Law
- Civil rights
Enrolments of virtual CPD programmes can only be made online through VTC’s Continuing & Professional Education website (https://cpe.vtc.edu.hk/en). Applicants may pay the programme fee by Credit Card (Visa / Master) in the online enrolment system. Only enrolment with completed information and payment will be processed.
Applicants should upload* the Hong Kong Identity (HKID) Card / Passport / Travel Document, or valid visa / entry permit for study issued by the Immigration Department of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) for enrollment. Please show your full name both in English and Chinese and your photo only. Other personal information must be covered.
* File size shall be less than 4 MB. File format shall be in jpg, jpeg, pdf or png.
All places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Notification of Class Commencement
Successful applicants will be notified of the class confirmation and relevant information by email at least 7 working days## before class commencement. Students will receive an email from PEAK with virtual class link and student login ID 3 working days## before class commencement. Please contact us at 2836 1906 if you do not receive the notification 3 working days## before the class commencement.
## Working days (exclusive of Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays)
For virtual CPD programmes, applicants MUST prepare camera or web cam with stable network connection.
During the class, student must keep the camera on, and stay in front of the camera, otherwise the CPD / CPT hours will be deducted.
All classes are conducted in Cantonese, supplemented with English terminology. (Except courses are specified conducted in English)
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)/Continuous Professional Training (CPT) hours